My Inspiration

My Inspiration
"Soon, I'll have my little angel"

Thursday, March 11, 2010

Guess Who Came for a Visit...???

Yes, that is correct, the infamous AF came for a visit this morning. I was kind of expecting her since I recently took a pregnancy test that was a BFN(Big Fat Negative). I am actually very happy to see her because it means that all the hard work I have put in to being faithful to my diet, supplements,exercise and prayer has worked. YEAH!! Now I can better track my bbt and get a more accurate temp. I can also get a better idea of when I will ovulate that way I am not strictly relying on my CM and OPK's. Pray with me that with continued faithfulness to the fertility food plan and lifestyle that I will continue to ovulate and hopefully soon turn that BFN into a BFP!
Thank you my friends for your support through this journey so far. It has been only by the goodness of God and your faithful encouragement that I have stuck to my journey and not given up. When sugar called my name, I replied with a BFN, because then I would have to tell and disappoint my blog buddies. When the seductive scent of coffee wafted through my home, I said "NO, sir. None for this baby-ready body!" I have lost nearly 12lbs since I started this journey. I feel better, (well not today...day 1 of AF is always a bite in the butt.) But in general I have tons more energy, a much better attitude (leading to a happy husband), and definitely a better relationship with God.
The journey is far from over, or at least a month or so away, but I am more committed to this journey than ever, because so far it has been a success. Yes, I know I am probably the only person alive who is celebrating that monthly visit and considering it a gift from God, rather than the curse of Eve. However, I may be happy this month to see good ol' auntie Flo, but if the woman comes back next month I might not be so hospitable.

Goal 1: Make myself ovulate...DONE! 3/11/10

Goal 2: Conceive a Baby!!

"I would have despaired unless I would have believed that I would see the goodness of the Lord..." (Psalm 27:13)

2 comments:

  1. So very proud of you!! Look at how far you have come already in your journey! 12 lbs down, ovulation, and AF!!! WOW!! These are huge accomplishments and you are so much closer to your goal!! Will continue to pray that God gives you the strength to keep it up and the patience to press on even on the hard days! Love you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YEAH!!! That is great news:) I have to hand it to you, you really know your body well. You were sensing AF's arrival for over a week and she came! I had to laugh about celebrating AF, but for you this is an accomplishment and is vital to progress to step #2. So happy for you! XOXOXO

    ReplyDelete