My Inspiration

My Inspiration
"Soon, I'll have my little angel"

Saturday, March 13, 2010

AF Update... WITW!!! (What In The World?)

My celebration of AF was cut short because she did not stay! She only came that one day, WITW? I am not sure what that means. I am a little nervous because that has never happened before. I am hoping it was just a mix up, but it is a little difficult to track my cycle now. I am just going to consider day three and hope that I will be ovulating again in a two weeks or so. I will keep you updated, but right now I am just going to continue as if this were a normal cycle. I am taking my temp twice a day as soon as I wake up. I guess I will have to invest in more OPK's...grr. I was hopping I would be able to calculate my ovu days without them.
Thanks for your prayers and encouragement. Maybe next month we'll have an AF party, with balloons, streamers and cake. Ha Ha Ha! So...here's to hoping that good ol' AF comes back!

2 comments:

  1. interesting....will be praying about the situation...we will celebrate soon, dear friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Brandy, it's me Jamica Sr.!Be encouraged! I am in agreement with you and your husband that God will give you the desires of your heart if you delight in Him! There is absolutely NOTHING too hard for the Creator of the Universe, who just so happens to be your Father!

    ReplyDelete