You know you are in the 2ww (2 week waiting period) when...
- You start eating for 2, just in case :)
- You swear you feel nauseated and inexplicably tired (PSS)*
- You fight the urge to create your baby registry at Babies R US.
- You tell yourself those aren't AF cramps, you just have to poop.
- You repeat the mantra: If you don't buy tampons, She (AF) won't come. (Your husband will appreciate the homage to the movie "Field of Dreams" If you build it, they will come.)
- You don't have intercourse on Days 10-16 because..."Really, what's the point? And you need the rest anyway."
- You change the names of your future children at least 500 times only to only to settle on your original selections.
- You suddenly notice that EVERY other woman in the world is pregnant.
- You know that each day that passes is one day closer to either another EB (emotional breakdown) or to a "Oh crap, how am I going to pay for college?"
- You are actually counting down the days until you can wake up and pee on a stick! Ahh what an exciting life we infertiles live.
*Psycho-symptom-atic Syndrome (PSS) - a psychosomatic condition afflicting women during the two-week waiting period; marked by a tendency to incorrectly attribute every bodily twinge and twitch to the early stages of pregnancy.