My Inspiration

My Inspiration
"Soon, I'll have my little angel"

Thursday, February 4, 2010

My Husband's Coming Home!

Hey Everybody, let me just say I am happier than a cat in a chicken coop. Flor is coming home today. It is raining in Alabama and is supposed to continue raining throughout the weekend. He will have to leave again on Monday and will probably have to stay longer than two weeks, but atleast he'll be here for my birthday. I have to keep this blog short because I have to:

  1. Shave my legs; it's a little scary after only two day of neglect. (I'm Italian)
  2. Clean my kitchen. (I haven't done dishes in two days)
  3. Blow-dry and fix my hair, put on some make-up and get dressed. I heart my comfy flannel p.j's and would live in them if I could. (I have for the last two days, I have taken showers both days though so don't worry that I stink. I don't!)

Lots to do and only a few hours to do it!

I am posting this weeks Fertility Menu!

My beverages include: Milk, Water w/ Lemon or Green Tea. I usually try to have milk with my dinner or if it has been a day with high fat or dairy I usually drink water with lemon. If any recipes interest you, let me know. Some I have created myself or found on various websites. I am happy to share. If you have any to share with me, I would be most grateful.

Thursday:

  • Breakfast:Cheese Omelet w/Whole wheat toast
  • Lunch:Tuna Salad on Lettuce
  • Snack:Cottage Cheese & Pineapple
  • Dinner:Whole-Wheat Penne w/Salmon and Broccoli

Friday:

  • Whole wheat toast w/ peanut butter & Grapefruit
  • Minestrone Soup
  • Cheese Cubes & Orange Slices
  • Baked Cauliflower w/ Brown Rice and Pinto Beans

Saturday:

  • Oatmeal w/blueberries,OJ
  • Tomato & Avocado on Whole-Wheat w/Celery Sticks
  • Pineapple Smoothie
  • Italian Baked Sweet Potatoes w/ Mixed Veggies

Sunday:

  • Scrambled Eggs w/whole wheat toast
  • Grilled Provolone on Whole wheat & Fresh Tomato Soup
  • ¾ c Lightly salted almonds & ½ c Sliced Strawberries
  • Grilled Tilapia w/ Tomato-mozzarella Pasta & broccoli florets

Monday:

  • Cheerios w/blueberries, OJ
  • Tomato, Pickle, and Provolone Sandwich
  • Berry Smoothie
  • Slow-cooked Mexican Chicken Breast w’ Brown Rice and Beans

Tuesday:

  • 2 Whole Wheat Blueberry Pancakes w/ Scrambled Eggs
  • Spinach & Strawberry Salad w/ Walnuts and Balsamic Vinegar
  • Apple Slices and Peanut butter
  • Stracciatella Soup & Roasted red Pepper Panini Sandwiches

Wednesday:

  • Italian Scrambled Eggs w/ Whole-wheat toast & Fruit Salad
  • Tuna Sandwich w/ Carrots & Celery
  • Pineapple Smoothie
  • Zucchini & Squash w/ Queso Fresco & Beans

1 comment:

  1. lol...I like your "to-do list" before Flor gets home...made me smile! (: Your menu plans sound great, I may hit you up for some of those recipes myself! (: Keep up the great work! Love you!

    ReplyDelete